Below you will find several ways to help fundraise for Sigsbee Charter School.
Visit smile.amazon.com and select Sigsbee Charter School. Each time you make a purchase through Amazon Smile the school will receive a percentage of your purchase total.
Clip those Box Tops all year long! The Box Top Committee sends Box Tops in twice a year to raise money for SCS. Ask your family and friends to save them for you as well.
Shoparoo is an app you can download for free on your smartphone. Once you have downloaded the app all you need to do is take pictures of your shopping receipts and the school earns money!
Fundraising is a great way to support Sigsbee Charter School. There are really two different ways you can actively raise funds for your school/group or student. We fall under the guidance of the SCS School Board, and these rules may be modified at any time, without notice. However, we’ll do our very best to keep this page update. If you notice a discrepancy or need further information, please email us at email@example.com.
- Fundraising for the school as a whole school or a sub-group (such as a class) at the school.
- All requests for school and group fundraising must be first approved through the PTO.
- Fundraising efforts should be in good taste and be well thought out with clarity in terms of who will be involved (e.g. who is the chairperson for the committee to raise funds, who will be volunteering, and who will be the recipient of the funds), how the fundraising will be coordinated, and how the money is intended to be used.
- The PTO, administration, and school board, may review, revisit, and/or amend, the fundraising requests and approved fundraising efforts at any time, if there is a concern about any activity surrounding fundraising to ensure that everything is transparent, legal, and fair.
- Personal fundraising for your student.
- Personal fundraising is handled by you and whatever money you earn goes to you.
- Personal fundraising does not need to be approved by the PTO.
From time to time, there may be a trip or event that your child would like to participate in that may be above and beyond what you have available funds for. We encourage you to work with your school group to raise funds together, whenever possible. However, in some situations, individual fundraising may be a more appropriate option.
When fundraising as an individual student for a trip or event
- explain what you are raising money for
- explain that your fundraising is for your child only (be honest with your donors)
- be clear, fair, and transparent with your donors
YOU MAY NOT:
- say that you are raising money for any trip, event, or activity that is not through the school but tell people that it’s for the school (e.g. Don’t go door to door saying you are Sigsbee student raising money asking folks to donate money to starving cats in Antartica – that’s just one example, but we hope you get the idea)
- use Sigsbee Charter School’s name in any of your personal advertising (you can say you are a student at Sigsbee raising money for your fieldtrip to the Everglades (as one example). Instead, you can say, “I’m going on a fieldtrip to the Everglades and I’m raising money for this incredible trip. Will you be able to support me by making a small donation to my portion of the trip?”
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here